Notice: IEEE MeMeA 2020 STATEMENT ON CORONAVIRUS
IEEE has been monitoring the developing COVID-19 outbreak. Please know that our thoughts are with those affected by COVID-19.
The safety and well-being of all conference participants is our priority. After studying and evaluating the recent announcements, guidance, and news released by relevant national departments, we are sorry to announce that MeMeA 2020, scheduled to be held June 1-3, 2020 in Bari, Italy will no longer be held at the Villa Romanazzi.
Alternatively, we are thrilled to announce that the MeMeA organizing committee is working diligently with the IEEE Meetings, Conferences and Events team to develop a virtual meeting platform for all published authors. This will take the place of the face-to-face meeting. For any questions or concerns, please contact Taylor Lineberger at [email protected]
The symposium deals with all the aspects of interactions among the worlds of the instrumentation and measurement, bio-engineering, material science, chemical and biological measurements, and the medical field. The symposium enables researchers, doctors and technicians to exchange ideas and information, make connections and collaborations and update innovation on health care systems and diagnostics in medicine.
- Bioengineering and rehabilitation
- Biomedical robotic methods
- Ecological model of measurements in medical applications
- Hearing, acoustics, infrasonics and ultrasonics
- Internet of Things (IoT) in Medicine
- Patient safety
- Medical and instrumentation uncertainty and calibrations
- Metrology for medical measurements
- Sensors and devices for medical measurements
- Biosignal processing
- Imaging and communication
- Measurement and quality control in medical preparations
- Standards for medical applications
- Embedded systems
- Environmental Medicine & Home automation for disability, disease and old age