MeMeA 2020 is now Live!
The virtual conference platform will be open through July 1, 2020.
The symposium deals with all the aspects of interactions among the worlds of the instrumentation and measurement, bio-engineering, material science, chemical and biological measurements, and the medical field. The symposium enables researchers, doctors and technicians to exchange ideas and information, make connections and collaborations and update innovation on health care systems and diagnostics in medicine.
- Bioengineering and rehabilitation
- Biomedical robotic methods
- Ecological model of measurements in medical applications
- Hearing, acoustics, infrasonics and ultrasonics
- Internet of Things (IoT) in Medicine
- Patient safety
- Medical and instrumentation uncertainty and calibrations
- Metrology for medical measurements
- Sensors and devices for medical measurements
- Biosignal processing
- Imaging and communication
- Measurement and quality control in medical preparations
- Standards for medical applications
- Embedded systems
- Environmental Medicine & Home automation for disability, disease and old age