The Conference Proceedings will be included in the IEEE Interactive Electronic Library (IEL) as part of IEEE Xplore. All authors who have been accepted must register for the conference and attend the conference to present their paper. Authors who do not attend the conference to present their papers, or arrange for a co-author or knowledgeable colleague to present their paper in the absence of the primary author, will not have their paper published in the IEEE IEL and IEEE Xplore, per IEEE policy.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a submission from distribution after the conference, including exclusion from IEEE Xplore, if the submission does not meet IEEE standards for scope and/or quality. Articles excluded from further distribution shall be archived by IEEE but shall not be indexed or appear on IEEE Xplore.
The Committee will review these papers to make sure the necessary changes were made, and will send out a notification letting you know if your paper was accepted by March 15, 2020. Once it is accepted, you can follow the below instructions to submit your final, Xplore-compliant paper by January 27, 2020.
1. Register Online Here
Please read carefully the following information concerning the registration procedure that is presented in the Author Instructions, especially if you are the prospective presenter of an accepted paper or if you need to guarantee inclusion of your accepted paper in the proceedings. An accepted paper will be published in the proceedings only if the full-fee registration payment for one of the authors is received and correctly processed by May 3, 2020 - no exceptions. In addition, the author must attend the conference and present the paper. Papers that are not presented will not be published. No exceptions.
Only member or non-member fees are allowed to cover the publication of an accepted paper. To qualify for member rates, the membership number must be provided in the registration form. Student registration fees do NOT guarantee the publication of an accepted paper. If the author registering to cover the paper publication is a student, he/she has to pay the appropriate member or non-member fee. Members to whom the society bylaws grant special discounts (e.g., Students, Life members of the IEEE) cannot use the discounted rates to cover the publication of an accepted paper, they have to pay the member fee.
One author registration will cover the publication expenses of ONE accepted paper. For each additional accepted paper associated to the same registration, a $100 USD printing contribution will be charged. In the case no registration has been received and correctly processed to cover the paper publication, the conference organizers will contact the authors before the paper is removed from the proceedings.
You will be required to enter your registration code prior to uploading your paper. If you need to register by bank transfer, please contact Taylor Lineberger, MeMeA 2020 Registration Manager.
NO PAPER WILL BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE AUTHOR'S COMPLETED REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT.
2. Generate an IEEE Xplore compatible manuscript using PDF Xpress
All final manuscripts must be generated using the PDF Xpress tool.
To generate the IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file of your paper, follow these steps:
- Create your IEEE PDF eXpress account: http://www.pdf-express.org
- Conference ID: 49120X
- Upload the source file (containing your paper) for conversion.
- Receive by e-mail the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper.
3. Upload your Xplore compatible PDF manuscript to EDAS
- Log in at https://edas.info/N26701
- Select the “My Papers” tab
- Select the paper title you wish to upload the manuscript for to be directed to the paper record
- Specify the presenter and complete the presenter's biography form - Please declare who will be presenting the paper at the conference. Once in your paper record, click the Change/Add icon in the Presenter row. Indicate who will present the paper and click Choose presenter. Presenters must fill out a short bio (50 word max) on EDAS by going to the ‘My Profile’ tab and filling in the information in the ‘Brief bio’ field. Information in this form will be used by the session chairperson to introduce the presenter.
- Complete the electronic copyright form via EDAS - IEEE is enforcing strict copyright rules. For your convenience, the copyright form is made available electronically through EDAS. To access the copyright form, select the icon in the copyright column within your paper record. *NO PAPER WILL BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE SUBMITTED COPYRIGHT FORM.
- Upload your paper - Bypass the “Review Manuscript” option in your EDAS paper record and upload your paper directly to “Final Manuscript” by selecting the upload icon. Submissions are due by May 3, 2020.
IMPORTANT COPYRIGHT NOTICE FOR WEB AND INTERNET POSTING
If authors wish to post their papers electronically on any web site, any ftp site, or any other electronic dissemination technique, they must include the IEEE Copyright notice on the initial screen displaying the IEEE-copyrighted material.