MeMeA 2020 Student Showcase
This event is organized within the 15th Edition of IEEE International Symposium on Medical Measurements and Applications. The Recipients are Students and Young Professionals in order to provide a platform:
- to attend and publish a paper at an internationally highly recognized conference;
- to learn how to face with the review process;
- to prepare to become a scholar.
It offers an awesome opportunity for every student for building a strong professional and international network and improve networking skills.
In order to be eligible for Student Showcase both the corresponding author and the presenter must be a graduate student or PhD student and must not be over 30 years old.
Papers reporting research related to the following topics (but it is not limited to) are welcome:
- Bioengineering and rehabilitation
- Biomedical robotic methods
- Ecological model of measurements in medical applications
- Hearing, acoustics, infrasonics and ultrasonics
- Internet of Things (IoT) in Medicine
- Patient safety
- Medical and instrumentation uncertainty and calibrations
- Metrology for medical measurements
- Sensors and devices for medical measurements
- Biosignal processing
- Imaging and communication
- Measurement and quality control in medical preparations
- Standards for medical applications
- Embedded systems
- Environmental Medicine & Home automation for disability, disease and old age
Filippo Attivissimo received the M.S. and the Ph.D. degrees in Electronic Engineering from the Polytechnic of Bari, Italy, in 1993 and 1997, respectively. He is Full Professor of Electronic Measurements with the Department of Electrical and Information Engineering of the same Polytechnic. His current research interests include digital signal processing, development and characterization of sensors for environmental applications and renewable energies, power quality systems and measurements for medical applications. He is member of the IEEE I&M Society and of the Italian Group of Electrical and Electronic Measurements (GMEE).